dimanche, octobre 19, 2008

Back to London


In a few days, we'll be in London for a family trip of 3 days / 2 nights. Last time, in 2005, we went there a few hours after dramatic attacks and the atmosphere was quite stange.

I really look forward returning to London, I love the town and I love English people, with legendar british phlegm and a special sense of humor. If we have time, we'll try different places than last trip : walk thru Camden Town, to London Tower, London Bridge, and maybe The Science Museum and/or Madame Tussauds. We'll take both tube and typical black taxis.

This time, I have taken a "quad" room in Royal Eagle Hotel (see little picture) near Paddington. I really hope they will propose a real english breakfast as my sons are fond of scrambled eggs and fried bacon.

Share/Save/Bookmark

Aucun commentaire: